On the 29th March CEO Marcia Lewinson was invited by the Prime Minister to attend a reception for civil Society at 10 Downing Street, (‘Celebrating Civil Society in the Midlands Reception’).
Cover Your Tracks
We support women with issues such as welfare benefits, employment and education, domestic violence, isolation, health, and fear of crime.
Please note that 100% accuracy cannot always be guaranteed.
Get Our e-Newsletter
- UK researchers lead effort to design climate-proof refugee housing
- Labour vows to 'call time on bad landlords' with housing pledge
- Street fighter: how Jane Jacobs saved New York from Bulldozer Bob
- City mayors could head off post-Brexit divisions
- MS-13 terrifies Long Island’s Latinos – and prompts a political backlash from Trump
- Seeds of doubt: the fight for Paraguay's farmlands – in pictures
- 'Naked homes' tap into the horror and desperation of housing need