Who is the service for?
- Women who may have been victims of domestic abuse or at risk of domestic abuse
- Women offenders, those at risk of offending
- Women in need of accommodation
What services do we offer?
- We offer floating support to Women and those at Risk of suffering Domestic Abuse in the community with or without children
- We offer short term temporary accommodation (Iona House II & III) to single women located in the heart of the community with communal facilities
You can be helped by the Refuge!
- Are aged 20 years or over
- You are female
- Floating Support – Generic service
- Encountered domestic abuse or at risk of domestic abuse who require support to live independently
- Have a commitment to working with us and engaging with support leading to a more stable way of life
- Moving into a new property, resettle effectively and maintain independence
- Support with re-housing to permanent accommodation