Image Credit : Freerange Stock – StuartMiles
Well is it is almost too late to wish you all a happy new year, 5+ weeks into the new year and it seems time is already flying by so quickly.
So how are your 2018 resolutions/ goals going? Did you make any?
WAITS board and Senior Management Team have been looking towards our future goals despite the difficult funding climate. Spurred on by our 25th Anniversary coming up in November 2018.
The Board of Trustees finalised our Business strategy charting our five-year goals (for a copy email email@example.com).
Our Business strategy designed in consultation with Pilotlight coaches, clients, staff, stakeholders and Trustees includes our new vision mission statement:
Vision, Mission and Values
A society where women are safe, valued and fulfilled.
Empowering women to make positive choices in their own lives.
- We empower clients and staff
- We are client-focused and deliver holistic, quality services that provide value for money
- We treat people with dignity and respect
- We act with integrity and honesty
- We are innovative, using creative solutions to meet challenges
- We respect and value the diversity of people in our communities and are committed to fair access to services for all
Look out for a calendar of events in 2018 celebrating 25 years of empowering women.