Image Credit : Unsplash at Freerange Stock – www.FreeRangeStock.com
Do you require support from WAITS? Our Community Integration Project Team and Refuge have capacity to support women who have experienced domestic abuse.
Community Integration Project
WAITS are pleased to announce that the CIP project are now able to support even more women in the community.
Who is suitable for referral to the CIP Project? Any women who have a history of offending or is at risk of offending/re-offending; and who has multiple, and complex needs e.g. experience of domestic abuse/drug/alcohol issues.
What do we offer?
One-to-one support: You will be assigned a support worker who will work with you on a one-to-one basis to devise a support plan of your goals and needs. We help you achieve goals and access support for any additional needs you may have. We also support with:
- Advocacy – speaking on your behalf if you feel unable to do so
- Multi Agency Working – WAITS will organise, and co-ordinate agencies involved in your care to reduce retelling your experience, so you can concentrate on your recovery journey
- Inclusion – WAITS provide weekly workshops and befriending schemes for your holistic needs
This is just a taster of the support we offer, for more information on the services we provide please call us on 0121 440 1443 and select option 2.
WAITS have rooms available, across our 4 refuges in Birmingham for single women, aged over 18, experiencing domestic abuse, with low to medium support needs.
All residents have access to their own bedroom with double/single beds and wardrobe.
Shared Facilities which include:
- Kitchen facilities and Washing Machine
- Bathroom with WC, washbasin, bath with overhead shower
- Communal lounge with TV and WIFI
All residents have weekly floating support and access to counselling, befriending and WAITS development workshops and courses.
Referrals can be made by calling: 0121 440 1443 or 07592 382020.
Or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We unfortunately cannot consider women who have high support needs.
Please Note: WAITS refuge services are not a direct access provision, clients will undergo and assessment for suitability.