Do you require support from WAITS? Our Community Integration Project Team and Refuge have capacity to support women who have experienced domestic abuse. Contact us for more information.Read More
Author: Site Admin Team
WAITS are very thankful and appreciative for all the donations we receive. The women who access our services can come with no resources, the donations really help women in need.Read More
WAITS are very thankful and appreciative for all the workshops and sessions offered to us. Since our last newsletter, WAITS have carried out a variety of workshops, with some amazing facilitators!Read More
Leeds singer and former Spice Girl, Mel B, has said a video she features in which highlights the horror of domestic abuse is important because it is “every woman’s story, it’s everybody’s voice”.Read More
At least 129 women have approached the Centre for Women’s Justice (CWJ) since 2019 with claims of being raped, beaten, and coerced by their police officer partners; claims new report by Channel 4.Read More
We are amazed by the generous support this Easter. Donations of eggs had been given to our refuges across Birmingham and the children of the service users of WAITS.Read More
Translate This Site
Please note that 100% accuracy cannot always be guaranteed.
Get Our e-Newsletter
Signup today - It's FREE!
- Secretary of State for Defence Ben Wallace, Education activist Vee Kativhu, Pregnancy and homelessness
- Under Pressure, Julia Chain, Hyaluronidase
- Brene Brown on emotions, Stepmums, Women in the Army, Poet Kim Moore, Morning after pill costs, Chef Ravinder Bhogal
- Rise in menopause tribunal cases; Brené Brown; Women's FA Cup Final; Ravinder Bhogal; Ghislaine Maxwell trial update
- Joanna Chiu; Modern Stepmums; Angela Merkel's military farewell