Diverse gender stereotypes have always existed in our culture and before even a woman enters into puberty, she inherently carries beliefs about her place and role in family and the society.Read More
Author: Site Admin Team
WAITS are thrilled to be amongst four finalists for a prestigious award from the Centre for Social Justice 2021. We are among a group of amazing charities, who applied from across the UK.Read More
The Covid-19 pandemic has led to a 20% rise in domestic abuse. WAITS staff have been operating throughout the pandemic – supporting, advocating, and empowering service users.Read More
To help celebrate International Women’s Day (March 8th) and Mother’s Day (March 14th) treat the special woman in your life to join WAITS for our Exclusive Online Fundraising Event.Read More
Calls about a child’s welfare to the NSPCC’s helpline have jumped by 50% over the the pandemic, the charity has said. The NSPCC is receiving 30+ calls a day from grown-ups worried about a child.Read More
The EHRC has released a new briefing for Committee Stage of the Domestic Abuse Bill in the House of Lords. This second briefing focusses on amendments to improve protections for survivors in the courts.Read More
Translate This Site
Please note that 100% accuracy cannot always be guaranteed.
Get Our e-Newsletter
Signup today - It's FREE!
- Family farming with Janice and Matt Baker; New maternal mental health hubs; Author Susan Spindler; Statues of famous women
- The Feminisation of Chocolate
- Sharon Stone. The impact of pornography on young people. Actor Vanessa Kirby
- Summer music festivals line-ups - how many female artists are included?
- Sharon Stone, Gillian Keegan MP, Fertility & Race