We’ve chosen some tough challenges but we’re supporting each other to make it all the way to the end. Shout out to Dean who is powering through despite pulling a muscle in his back.Read More
Author: Site Admin Team
The #NoExcuseForAbuse campaign, supported by the police, health, local authorities and domestic abuse specialist agencies is aimed at providing those who are victims of domestic abuse with the right information.Read More
Refuges around the UK are facing a huge challenge as they work to support a rising number of women experiencing abuse during lockdown. calls to the National Domestic Abuse Helpline had risen by 25%.Read More
Catalyst 4 Change CIC has launched a comprehensive resources page for individuals and organisations. You will find specially selected links to useful information and resources to help you during the Coronavirus crisis.Read More
In these difficult and uncertain times, I would like to assure you that we are striving to ensure our much-needed service continues whilst following Government guidelines to ensure the safety of ourselves and our clients.Read More
Dawn Butler, Labour’s women and equalities spokesperson, has called on Boris Johnson to “urgently reconsider” the decision to omit domestic violence professionals from the published list of ‘key workers’.Read More
Please note that 100% accuracy cannot always be guaranteed.
Get Our e-Newsletter
Signup today - It's FREE!
- 'I had an active life': How are shielders surviving lockdown?
- London faces surge in rough sleepers as coronavirus funding runs out in June
- As Covid-19 decimates our confidence in care homes, what are the alternatives? | David Brindle
- How a Haredi community in London is coping with coronavirus – photo essay
- England to provide 3,300 homes for homeless after coronavirus
- Corner shops are reflecting the best and worst of us in lockdown | Zoe Williams
- Will Covid-19 show us how to design better cities?