Jas Mann is the founder and CEO of one of the UK’s largest Document Management Companies. Having forged a reputation driven by his vision, Jas has built a national company where clients are treated highly and accordingly.Read More
Author: Site Admin Team
You can easily help raise money to support our critical work with vulnerable women, simply by doing something that we all do on a regular basis… Our shopping.Read More
The largely invisible work of unpaid care-cleaning, and looking after children, has always fallen disproportionately on women. The ongoing global pandemic may be causing progress to backslide.Read More
While COVID-19 is a recent pandemic, interpersonal violence (IPV) is not. Having existed from the beginning of time, relational violence is far more prevalent than meets the eye, and often more deadly.Read More
Domestic abuse victims will get greater protections in an “overhaul of how the family courts deal with the horrific crime”, the government has announced.Read More
We’ve chosen some tough challenges but we’re supporting each other to make it all the way to the end. Shout out to Dean who is powering through despite pulling a muscle in his back.Read More
Please note that 100% accuracy cannot always be guaranteed.
Get Our e-Newsletter
Signup today - It's FREE!
- 'Singled out': Oldham's Muslim community on lockdown controls
- Everyone is leaving London – and other lessons I've learned trying to move house | Zoe Williams
- Extending help-to-buy will only make the housing crisis worse | Laurie Macfarlane
- 'I was shielded from my history': the changes young black Britons are calling for
- Is UK arts rescue package too little, too late for grassroots?
- Are you part of a local food growing initiative? Tell us about it
- 'We are the A&E of law': the first UK law centre for poor people turns 50