The myth of the STRONG BLACK WOMAN (SBW) is so simple and so clear that it is somewhat amazing that we are still bamboozled.Read More
Author: Site Admin Team
For the year 2009-2010 the then Lord Mayor of Birmingham, Councillor Michael Wilkes chose WAITS as one of his lead charities to publicise and raise money for.Read More
Welcome to my first news and views page, in 2010 we entered into a new decade and I felt this was the beginning of change. As we entered into spring we waited with baited breath to see who would win the election.Read More
Our unique approach is underpinned by a proven methodology of engaging excluded women: Community Organising. This approach focuses on building the leadership skills of local people.Read More
Get Our e-Newsletter
- Berkeley's liberal image in question amid homeless crisis: 'The soul of our city is at stake'
- High court victory for group seeking to build 'black Canary Wharf'
- Councils' powers to remove Grenfell-style cladding 'useless'
- Standing at the Sky’s Edge review – Richard Hawley's ode to Sheffield estate
- Danish billionaires plan to rewild large swath of Scottish Highlands
- Report calls for reform of 'unhealthy' land ownership in Scotland
- 'It could be terrible for us': how one British high street is preparing for Brexit