Wishing all our Friends Supporters and the Women we strive to support in 2015 a happy and successful New Year. In the run up to the 2015 Elections, I am asking who ever comes into power not to forget Women in their manifestos.Read More
Author: Site Admin Team
This week, the Birmingham post reported that: up to 25,000 women a year in Birmingham are thought to suffer domestic abuse, according to new figures.Read More
The public will be able to petition the House of Commons electronically for the first time, under proposals published by the House of Commons Procedure Committee.Read More
The Government has launched a new campaign to help small businesses connect with online opportunities. With total website sales in the UK worth £164 billion, small traders could be missing out without a digital presence.Read More
One in three women have experienced physical or sexual violence from their partner, while 7% will be assaulted at some point in their lives by a non-partner, says report.Read More
Please note that 100% accuracy cannot always be guaranteed.
Get Our e-Newsletter
Signup today - It's FREE!
- 'I had an active life': How are shielders surviving lockdown?
- London faces surge in rough sleepers as coronavirus funding runs out in June
- As Covid-19 decimates our confidence in care homes, what are the alternatives? | David Brindle
- How a Haredi community in London is coping with coronavirus – photo essay
- England to provide 3,300 homes for homeless after coronavirus
- Corner shops are reflecting the best and worst of us in lockdown | Zoe Williams
- Will Covid-19 show us how to design better cities?