WAITS CEO applied for a position on the LINk strategy group and was selected to join the group in January 2012. Birmingham LINk is a network of individuals and community groups working together to improve health and social care services.Read More
Author: Site Admin Team
For the year 2009-2010 the then Lord Mayor of Birmingham, Councillor Michael Wilkes chose WAITS as one of his lead charities to publicise and raise money for.Read More
Welcome to my first news and views page, in 2010 we entered into a new decade and I felt this was the beginning of change. As we entered into spring we waited with baited breath to see who would win the election.Read More
Our unique approach is underpinned by a proven methodology of engaging excluded women: Community Organising. This approach focuses on building the leadership skills of local people.Read More
Please note that 100% accuracy cannot always be guaranteed.
Get Our e-Newsletter
Signup today - It's FREE!
- Residents of England's most polluted spot divided over solution
- 'Singled out': Oldham's Muslim community on lockdown controls
- Everyone is leaving London – and other lessons I've learned trying to move house | Zoe Williams
- Extending help-to-buy will only make the housing crisis worse | Laurie Macfarlane
- 'I was shielded from my history': the changes young black Britons are calling for
- Is UK arts rescue package too little, too late for grassroots?
- Are you part of a local food growing initiative? Tell us about it