WAITS CEO applied for a position on the LINk strategy group and was selected to join the group in January 2012. Birmingham LINk is a network of individuals and community groups working together to improve health and social care services.Read More
Author: Site Admin Team
For the year 2009-2010 the then Lord Mayor of Birmingham, Councillor Michael Wilkes chose WAITS as one of his lead charities to publicise and raise money for.Read More
Welcome to my first news and views page, in 2010 we entered into a new decade and I felt this was the beginning of change. As we entered into spring we waited with baited breath to see who would win the election.Read More
Our unique approach is underpinned by a proven methodology of engaging excluded women: Community Organising. This approach focuses on building the leadership skills of local people.Read More
Translate This Site
Please note that 100% accuracy cannot always be guaranteed.
Get Our e-Newsletter
Signup today - It's FREE!
- Wonder Woman at 80; Virginity tests; Bridgerton; Choked Up
- Adult crushes, Identifying migrants lost at sea, Kishwer Falkner and the EHRC
- Debbie McGee and Dr Naomi Paxton, author Angie Thomas, Nurse Sarah Link who lived in a caravan for 9 months to protect her mum
- Young women and vaccines; Vaccine Deployment Minister Nadhim Zahawi; Lisa Montgomery, Death Row, Sex and the City
- Bullied by my kids; Alexandra Heminsley; Healthcare workers on the frontline