Broadcaster Emma Barnett said domestic abuse is “still a subject shrouded in shame”, as she appeared on a panel to raise greater awareness of the issue. She was joined by bestselling author Noreena Hertz.Read More
Author: Site Admin Team
WAITS is pleased to announce a fantastic opportunity to support our work as well as that of two other other local groups. Pay £10 a ticket to help raise funds with a chance of winning a brand new MG3.Read More
WAITS are recruiting volunteers in different roles to assist our service users in social inclusion, building healthy relationships and confidence building during and beyond the pandemic.Read More
Experts have warned that abusers and their partners having to self-isolate together at home may lead to an increase in abusive behaviour and violence because of the pressure-cooker effect of being trapped indoors.Read More
Rebecca Beattie was a victim of domestic and financial abuse for five years. When she tried to end the relationship, her ex-partner assaulted her so badly that she needed reconstructive surgery.Read More
The Post Office, eBay and the Ministry of Defence are among the first companies to implement a new online portal (‘Online Safe Spaces’) offering support and advice to victims of domestic abuse.Read More
Translate This Site
Please note that 100% accuracy cannot always be guaranteed.
Get Our e-Newsletter
Signup today - It's FREE!
- Wonder Woman at 80; Virginity tests; Bridgerton; Choked Up
- Adult crushes, Identifying migrants lost at sea, Kishwer Falkner and the EHRC
- Debbie McGee and Dr Naomi Paxton, author Angie Thomas, Nurse Sarah Link who lived in a caravan for 9 months to protect her mum
- Young women and vaccines; Vaccine Deployment Minister Nadhim Zahawi; Lisa Montgomery, Death Row, Sex and the City
- Bullied by my kids; Alexandra Heminsley; Healthcare workers on the frontline