If you are controlled or physically, sexually, economically or emotionally abused by a partner, ex-partner or family member, this is domestic abuse. Household isolation rules do not apply. #youarenotaloneRead More
Author: Site Admin Team
You can easily help raise money to support our critical work with vulnerable women, simply by doing something that we all do on a regular basis… Our shopping.Read More
A Thank you to the 80 participants of our sponsored walk which took place on 23rd October 2020, to the men who took up the challenge, and finally to our sponsors Lloyds Banking Group.Read More
With a fifth of all crime nationally during lockdown involving domestic abuse, Refuge said the problem is the “biggest social issue” facing women and girls today.Read More
Broadcaster Emma Barnett said domestic abuse is “still a subject shrouded in shame”, as she appeared on a panel to raise greater awareness of the issue. She was joined by bestselling author Noreena Hertz.Read More
WAITS are recruiting volunteers in different roles to assist our service users in social inclusion, building healthy relationships and confidence building during and beyond the pandemic.Read More
Translate This Site
Please note that 100% accuracy cannot always be guaranteed.
Get Our e-Newsletter
Signup today - It's FREE!
- Family farming with Janice and Matt Baker; New maternal mental health hubs; Author Susan Spindler; Statues of famous women
- The Feminisation of Chocolate
- Sharon Stone. The impact of pornography on young people. Actor Vanessa Kirby
- Summer music festivals line-ups - how many female artists are included?
- Sharon Stone, Gillian Keegan MP, Fertility & Race