The #NoExcuseForAbuse campaign, supported by the police, health, local authorities and domestic abuse specialist agencies is aimed at providing those who are victims of domestic abuse with the right information.Read More
Author: Site Admin Team
Refuges around the UK are facing a huge challenge as they work to support a rising number of women experiencing abuse during lockdown. calls to the National Domestic Abuse Helpline had risen by 25%.Read More
Catalyst 4 Change CIC has launched a comprehensive resources page for individuals and organisations. You will find specially selected links to useful information and resources to help you during the Coronavirus crisis.Read More
In these difficult and uncertain times, I would like to assure you that we are striving to ensure our much-needed service continues whilst following Government guidelines to ensure the safety of ourselves and our clients.Read More
Dawn Butler, Labour’s women and equalities spokesperson, has called on Boris Johnson to “urgently reconsider” the decision to omit domestic violence professionals from the published list of ‘key workers’.Read More
People should be mindful of those who don’t see their home as a safe place, police and crime commissioned John Campion said. “Victims of domestic abuse are facing quarantine for weeks, or months, with their perpetrators.Read More
Please note that 100% accuracy cannot always be guaranteed.
Get Our e-Newsletter
Signup today - It's FREE!
- Residents of England's most polluted spot divided over solution
- 'Singled out': Oldham's Muslim community on lockdown controls
- Everyone is leaving London – and other lessons I've learned trying to move house | Zoe Williams
- Extending help-to-buy will only make the housing crisis worse | Laurie Macfarlane
- 'I was shielded from my history': the changes young black Britons are calling for
- Is UK arts rescue package too little, too late for grassroots?
- Are you part of a local food growing initiative? Tell us about it