We continue our Fundraising drive with the support of Friends FOW of WAITS, a dynamic group of women who give their time to do organise Fundraising events for WAITS.Read More
Author: Site Admin Team
WAITS is a multi-award winning charity; we run three key services to support women effected by domestic abuse, homelessness and offending. We currently have some exciting volunteer opportunities available.Read More
Who is suitable for referral to the DA Service? Any women who has experienced, or is currently experiencing, domestic abuse. Domestic abuse isn’t just being punched or kicked by a partner, there are a range of things that people can do to abuse others.Read More
Who is suitable for referral to the CIP Project? Any women who has a history of offending, or is at risk of offending/re-offending; and who has multiple and complex needs (such as experience of domestic abuse and drug and alcohol issues).Read More
Are you experiencing abuse? If you are unsure, you might find the following page helpful: Domestic Abuse Project. If you are experiencing domestic abuse, and have made the decision to leave your home and seek refuge you can do so by contacting us.Read More
Get Our e-Newsletter
- Berkeley's liberal image in question amid homeless crisis: 'The soul of our city is at stake'
- High court victory for group seeking to build 'black Canary Wharf'
- Councils' powers to remove Grenfell-style cladding 'useless'
- Standing at the Sky’s Edge review – Richard Hawley's ode to Sheffield estate
- Danish billionaires plan to rewild large swath of Scottish Highlands
- Report calls for reform of 'unhealthy' land ownership in Scotland
- 'It could be terrible for us': how one British high street is preparing for Brexit