Are you man enough? Help WAITS to reach their target of £10,000 to open another refuge for women suffering domestic abuse by signing up to the Walking a Mile in Her Shoes Challenge during October & November 2020.Read More
Author: Site Admin Team
Premenstrual syndrome is something that most people who have periods will experience. Hormones are powerful, and when they’re fluctuating they can make us feel pretty physically and emotionally out of kilter.Read More
WAITS are delighted to announce the appointment of its new board member. Tina Swani is Chief Executive of Sutton Coldfield Charitable Trust, which is a grant making trust and a provider of alms houses.Read More
Throughout October, Estate Planning Solutions are offering you the opportunity to save money and plan for the future with a Will writing scheme in partnership with Women Acting In Today’s Society (W.A.I.T.S).Read More
Journalist and broadcaster Victoria Derbyshire joined the Loose Women to discuss why it’s more important than ever to talk about domestic abuse and to share with those who are experiencing it right now.Read More
Insight suggests that COVID-19 restrictions mean that 1.9 million fewer women were able to access contraceptive services, resulting in 1.5 million unsafe abortions and more than 3,000 maternal deaths.Read More
Translate This Site
Please note that 100% accuracy cannot always be guaranteed.
Get Our e-Newsletter
Signup today - It's FREE!
- Wonder Woman at 80; Virginity tests; Bridgerton; Choked Up
- Adult crushes, Identifying migrants lost at sea, Kishwer Falkner and the EHRC
- Debbie McGee and Dr Naomi Paxton, author Angie Thomas, Nurse Sarah Link who lived in a caravan for 9 months to protect her mum
- Young women and vaccines; Vaccine Deployment Minister Nadhim Zahawi; Lisa Montgomery, Death Row, Sex and the City
- Bullied by my kids; Alexandra Heminsley; Healthcare workers on the frontline