Who is suitable for referral to the DA Service? Any women who has experienced, or is currently experiencing, domestic abuse. Domestic abuse isn’t just being punched or kicked by a partner, there are a range of things that people can do to abuse others.
Category: Counselling & Befriending
Cover Your Tracks
We support women with issues such as welfare benefits, employment and education, domestic violence, isolation, health, and fear of crime.
Please note that 100% accuracy cannot always be guaranteed.
Get Our e-Newsletter
- Hong Kong's 'cardboard grannies': the elderly box collectors living in poverty
- At least 78 homeless people died in UK over winter, figures reveal
- After another violent murder in London, this is what needs to be done | Temi Mwale
- Councils sit on £375m earmarked for affordable housing
- Instant payouts offer lifeline to Scotland's rough sleepers
- Dispatches from the housing crisis frontline | Letters
- Labour promises to restore legal aid for housing advice