Who is suitable for referral to the CIP Project? Any women who has a history of offending, or is at risk of offending/re-offending; and who has multiple and complex needs (such as experience of domestic abuse and drug and alcohol issues).
Category: Counselling & Befriending
We support women with issues such as welfare benefits, employment and education, domestic violence, isolation, health, and fear of crime.
Please note that 100% accuracy cannot always be guaranteed.
Get Our e-Newsletter
Signup today - It's FREE!
- Health experts criticise UK's failure to track recovered Covid-19 cases
- Private rents in England hit record high during coronavirus lockdown
- Labour demands Robert Jenrick disclose all contacts on Westferry
- Over 1,000 prison leavers left homeless amid pandemic, MoJ figures show
- My working week: 'A council tenant has bedbugs and is suicidal'
- The Teesside Silicon Valley: Middlesbrough's £250m bid to be digital powerhouse
- Robert Jenrick ducks Commons question on planning intervention