Who is suitable for referral to the CIP Project? Any women who has a history of offending, or is at risk of offending/re-offending; and who has multiple and complex needs (such as experience of domestic abuse and drug and alcohol issues).
Category: Counselling & Befriending
Translate This Site
Please note that 100% accuracy cannot always be guaranteed.
Get Our e-Newsletter
Signup today - It's FREE!
- Weekend Woman's Hour: Tracey Emin, Ashling Murphy, Adult Literacy
- Mary Ward, Georgina Lucas & Ladette Culture
- The future of IVF. Self-love. Reclaim These Streets judicial review. ENB's Tamara Rojo.
- Georgina Ballantine - record-breaking fisherwoman, Dame Rachel de Souza, Dianne McKay, Rising cost of living, Rachel Krantz
- Netball, Ashling Murphy, Adult Literacy, Universities & NDAs