Refuges around the UK are facing a huge challenge as they work to support a rising number of women experiencing abuse during lockdown. calls to the National Domestic Abuse Helpline had risen by 25%.
Category: Domestic Violence
We support women with issues such as welfare benefits, employment and education, domestic violence, isolation, health, and fear of crime.
Please note that 100% accuracy cannot always be guaranteed.
Get Our e-Newsletter
Signup today - It's FREE!
- 'I had an active life': How are shielders surviving lockdown?
- London faces surge in rough sleepers as coronavirus funding runs out in June
- As Covid-19 decimates our confidence in care homes, what are the alternatives? | David Brindle
- How a Haredi community in London is coping with coronavirus – photo essay
- England to provide 3,300 homes for homeless after coronavirus
- Corner shops are reflecting the best and worst of us in lockdown | Zoe Williams
- Will Covid-19 show us how to design better cities?