Since its inception, in 1993, Women Acting In Today’s Society has supported hundreds of women with a variety of needs. 25 years on, WAITS is proud to be a multi-award-winning charity providing high quality support.
We support women with issues such as welfare benefits, employment and education, domestic violence, isolation, health, and fear of crime.
Please note that 100% accuracy cannot always be guaranteed.
Get Our e-Newsletter
- Section 21 and why landlords will still hold all the keys in housing | Letters
- Rough sleeping figures cannot be trusted, says statistics chief
- 'I've been peed on and beaten up': the ex-rough sleeper given an MBE for helping homeless people
- Why I went viral on Twitter after talking about being evicted on Sky News | Kirsty Archer
- The Guardian view on rights for renters: only the start | Editorial
- Controlling house prices and the need to be able to evict bad tenants | Letters
- No rogue landlords issued with banning orders in 12 months