The lovely Mark Birch, a Commercial Insurance Account Executive from APlan Insurance, completed a fundraising Skydive for the WAITS which supports vulnerable women caught up in a cycle of domestic violence.
We support women with issues such as welfare benefits, employment and education, domestic violence, isolation, health, and fear of crime.
Please note that 100% accuracy cannot always be guaranteed.
- Tours of Norwich prize-winning estate prompt 'freak show' warning
- Raid the saunas! Faces of Soho – in pictures
- ‘I could just end up another dead homeless person under that bridge’| Eve Livingston
- Lack of compassion in the Queen’s speech | Letters
- Alexa, do you recall the ID card debate? | Brief letters
- One in three councils using algorithms to make welfare decisions
- The catch-22 of homeless care shows why charities must stand up to government
- Gyula Remes died on parliament's doorstep. Was the outcry of MPs just for show?
- The gold standard in social housing design | Letters
- Private profit, public squalor: Britain’s housing scandal
- Revealed: the private landlords profiting from England’s housing crisis