The lovely Mark Birch, a Commercial Insurance Account Executive from APlan Insurance, completed a fundraising Skydive for the WAITS which supports vulnerable women caught up in a cycle of domestic violence.
We support women with issues such as welfare benefits, employment and education, domestic violence, isolation, health, and fear of crime.
Please note that 100% accuracy cannot always be guaranteed.
- Turn that down! Neighbours revolt over rented party houses
- Ruthless private equity firms gobble up property and wreak havoc on tenants' lives | Anna Minton
- Balfron 2.0: how Goldfinger's utopian tower became luxury flats
- Cuckooing victims: ‘They start as friends but end up as bullies’
- Bristol pioneers tap-to-donate scheme to help prevent homelessness
- June Hautot obituary
- Homeless denied social housing for being too poor, study says
- Homeless deaths: share your tributes
- We're telling the stories of those who died homeless – here's why
- The homeless death of Aimee Teese: 'I didn't think it would come to this at 30'
- Rise in house closures for drug dealing fuels fears of ‘cuckooing’