The lovely Mark Birch, a Commercial Insurance Account Executive from APlan Insurance, completed a fundraising Skydive for the WAITS which supports vulnerable women caught up in a cycle of domestic violence.
We support women with issues such as welfare benefits, employment and education, domestic violence, isolation, health, and fear of crime.
Please note that 100% accuracy cannot always be guaranteed.
- Factcheck: is Labour responsible for the rise in homelessness?
- Grenfell survivors tell party leaders safety delays will cost lives
- The homeless death statistics are shocking – but the true total may be even higher
- When Clive Dalrymple died homeless, he left his paintings. Do they hold clues to his death?
- At least 135,000 children in Britain to be homeless at Christmas
- Working on housing estates for seven years made me fear for my mental health | Drew Tapley
- Benefit-rent gap for poorest tenants widens to £113 a month
- Gang abuse of girls must be tackled | Letter
- Grenfell contractor being sued over blocks with similar cladding
- UK house price growth picks up speed despite economic uncertainty
- How does childhood shape a life? Margaret Mitchell's moving photo essays