In these difficult and uncertain times, I would like to assure you that we are striving to ensure our much-needed service continues whilst following Government guidelines to ensure the safety of ourselves and our clients.
Category: Recent News
We support women with issues such as welfare benefits, employment and education, domestic violence, isolation, health, and fear of crime.
Please note that 100% accuracy cannot always be guaranteed.
- Coronavirus has exposed the reality of a world without work | Josh Cohen
- Home Office to hold on evicting asylum seekers during lockdown
- Councils told to house all rough sleepers in England by weekend
- 'Is this all a dream?': my cramped week self-isolating in student halls
- UK neighbours rally to mark birthdays of young and old in isolation
- Cities after coronavirus: how Covid-19 could radically alter urban life
- How fresh economics can tackle coronavirus and climate change
- 'It's a community effort': Wiltshire villagers unite against coronavirus isolation
- Strike a pose! My night at a vogue ball with Malcolm McLaren
- My sister has a learning disability and I can't visit her because of coronavirus | Saba Salman
- UK volunteers to be asked to deliver food aid within days