The lovely Mark Birch, a Commercial Insurance Account Executive from APlan Insurance, completed a fundraising Skydive for the WAITS which supports vulnerable women caught up in a cycle of domestic violence.
We support women with issues such as welfare benefits, employment and education, domestic violence, isolation, health, and fear of crime.
Please note that 100% accuracy cannot always be guaranteed.
- Serious design flaws in many housing estates, report claims
- Plan to repopulate Scottish island of Ulva begins with ... a herd of cattle
- Piccadilly Gardens: can Manchester's 'unsafe' city centre be transformed?
- EU's funding for UK's poorest areas 'must be matched after Brexit'
- Renting conditions making millions sick or suffer stress or anxiety
- 'My Parkdale is gone': how gentrification reached the one place that seemed immune
- The welfare state is being unwound as services are wrenched from communities | Ray Jones
- The case for ... designing cities around the needs of children
- 'Heat islands': racist housing policies in US linked to deadly heatwave exposure
- My working week: 'I fight to get a teenage gang target the help he needs'
- A tuneless choir can still hit the right note | Letters