In these difficult and uncertain times, I would like to assure you that we are striving to ensure our much-needed service continues whilst following Government guidelines to ensure the safety of ourselves and our clients.
We support women with issues such as welfare benefits, employment and education, domestic violence, isolation, health, and fear of crime.
Please note that 100% accuracy cannot always be guaranteed.
Get Our e-Newsletter
Signup today - It's FREE!
- 'I had an active life': How are shielders surviving lockdown?
- London faces surge in rough sleepers as coronavirus funding runs out in June
- As Covid-19 decimates our confidence in care homes, what are the alternatives? | David Brindle
- How a Haredi community in London is coping with coronavirus – photo essay
- England to provide 3,300 homes for homeless after coronavirus
- Corner shops are reflecting the best and worst of us in lockdown | Zoe Williams
- Will Covid-19 show us how to design better cities?