Jas Mann is the founder and CEO of one of the UK’s largest Document Management Companies. Having forged a reputation driven by his vision, Jas has built a national company where clients are treated highly and accordingly.
We support women with issues such as welfare benefits, employment and education, domestic violence, isolation, health, and fear of crime.
Please note that 100% accuracy cannot always be guaranteed.
Get Our e-Newsletter
Signup today - It's FREE!
- Residents of England's most polluted spot divided over solution
- 'Singled out': Oldham's Muslim community on lockdown controls
- Everyone is leaving London – and other lessons I've learned trying to move house | Zoe Williams
- Extending help-to-buy will only make the housing crisis worse | Laurie Macfarlane
- 'I was shielded from my history': the changes young black Britons are calling for
- Is UK arts rescue package too little, too late for grassroots?
- Are you part of a local food growing initiative? Tell us about it