You are invited to contribute to the Shadow Report to the United Nations on The British Government response to eliminating violence against women. This event takes place on n Monday 26 February 2018.
Category: Policy & Law
We support women with issues such as welfare benefits, employment and education, domestic violence, isolation, health, and fear of crime.
Please note that 100% accuracy cannot always be guaranteed.
Get Our e-Newsletter
- Removal of homeless camps trebles as charities warn of 'out of control' crisis
- Trump’s attack on Sadiq Khan is inappropriate and unfair | Letters
- Airbnb for clutter: the people renting out storage space in their homes
- Teens caught up in county lines gangs have seen things no child should see
- Roddy Kentish obituary
- Grenfell Tower, two years on: community members discuss what’s changed
- The Guardian view on Grenfell, two years on: the survivors’ campaign deserves results | Editorial