We offer floating support to Women and those at Risk of suffering Domestic Abuse in the community with or without children. We offer short term temporary accommodation (Iona House II & III) to single women located in the heart of the community with communal facilities
Category: Resettlement Project
We support women with issues such as welfare benefits, employment and education, domestic violence, isolation, health, and fear of crime.
Please note that 100% accuracy cannot always be guaranteed.
Get Our e-Newsletter
- London social housing block residents warn of ‘death trap’ conditions
- Andrea Levy gave a voice to all my silenced forebears | Sharmaine Lovegrove
- Llanelli hit by wave of 'county lines' drug gangs
- The secret to happiness? Health, housing and job security | Julian Baggini
- Sheila Lough obituary
- Michel Prigent obituary
- Anarchy in Coventry: George Shaw's greatest hits