We offer floating support to Women and those at Risk of suffering Domestic Abuse in the community with or without children. We offer short term temporary accommodation (Iona House II & III) to single women located in the heart of the community with communal facilities
Category: Resettlement Project
We support women with issues such as welfare benefits, employment and education, domestic violence, isolation, health, and fear of crime.
Please note that 100% accuracy cannot always be guaranteed.
Get Our e-Newsletter
- Removal of homeless camps trebles as charities warn of 'out of control' crisis
- Trump’s attack on Sadiq Khan is inappropriate and unfair | Letters
- Airbnb for clutter: the people renting out storage space in their homes
- Teens caught up in county lines gangs have seen things no child should see
- Roddy Kentish obituary
- Grenfell Tower, two years on: community members discuss what’s changed
- The Guardian view on Grenfell, two years on: the survivors’ campaign deserves results | Editorial