Journalist and broadcaster Victoria Derbyshire joined the Loose Women to discuss why it’s more important than ever to talk about domestic abuse and to share with those who are experiencing it right now.
Translate This Site
Please note that 100% accuracy cannot always be guaranteed.
Get Our e-Newsletter
Signup today - It's FREE!
- Renters facing eviction: tell us how the end of the eviction ban has impacted you
- Hancock added to anti-Muslim hate with distancing claims, says government adviser
- Why lockdown was the plot twist that libraries needed | Krystal Vittles
- Dorset's art deco cinema jewel returns to its 1930s splendour
- Councils back Rashford and pledge to provide school meals over holidays
- The sad demise of social housing since Thatcher | Letters
- Marcus Rashford: public rallies behind campaign to end child food poverty