Gemma (who we all call Gems) has been with the WAITS charity for the past six months sprinkling her gentle magic, giving sound advice and assuring the women that cross her path that “together we can do it”.
Category: Support & Development
We support women with issues such as welfare benefits, employment and education, domestic violence, isolation, health, and fear of crime.
Please note that 100% accuracy cannot always be guaranteed.
Get Our e-Newsletter
Signup today - It's FREE!
- Graeme Armstrong: ‘When I stopped taking drugs, I felt a kind of loneliness’
- AirBnb hasn’t lived up to its utopian claims | Jay Owens
- Rebecca Long-Bailey challenges rivals on housing as Labour race gets personal
- Call for English councils to be given powers to regulate Airbnb
- I know what housing insecurity is like. Rising prices are not good news | Suzanne Moore
- Beautiful homes on sunlit uplands? Not once the developers are in charge | Richard Vize
- Flood insurance cover does not protect thousands of new homes