I have worked in the voluntary sector for 20 years with children, young people and their families.
I have worked with many diverse families, in particular with families who had a disabled child/young person.
This has given me the opportunity to gain a wide range of knowledge, skills and experience, and to facilitate families being the best they can be.
My role involves managing and supporting staff of the 2 projects, and the refuges (currently 3 refuges). We support women providing advocacy, guidance, workshops, and assistance with benefits, and housing.
WAITS can support, signpost and refer to appropriate agencies, giving a holistic support package.
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Direct Line – 0121 713 1679
Switchboard – 0121 440 1443
W.A.I.T.S. Vision and Mission
- Nuture a society where women are safe, valued and fulfilled
- Empowering women to make positive choices in their own lives
- Empowering – We empower clients and staff
- Clients and Value – We are client-focused and deliver holistic, quality services that provide value for money
- Dignity and Respect – We treat people with dignity and respect
- Integrity and Honesty – We act with integrity and honesty
- Innovation – We are innovative, using creative solutions to meet challenges
- Diverse Communities – We respect and value the diversity of people in our communities and are committed to fair access to services for all