CEO and Founder
An experienced Trainer, Coach and Public Speaker, I have a been a part of WAITS since its inception, back in 1992.
As a volunteer Community Organiser I saw how giving women a space to talk about the issues affecting them, giving them a voice so they were heard, and supporting them throughout their individual journeys led them to happier, healthier, more fulfilling lives, and moreover they were able to make a difference and experience success.
This is where my passion for helping women in crisis was ignited- and that’s why, 24 years later I am proud to head WAITS.
My innovative team supports women with their practical, emotional and developmental issues. Our workshops aim to change attitudes and behaviour and empower women to make choices and influence decision makers.
I represent women in networks and forums, ensuring the issues affecting us are heard, evoking change both locally and nationally.
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Direct Line – 0121 713 1676
Switchboard – 0121 440 1443
- To help women take positive steps forward
- To be responsive to each individual’s needs
- To provide opportunities for all women
- To be supportive and helpful
- Empowering – Through our work we strive to enable women to think of their future and take back full control of their own lives
- Supporting – We provide emotional, practical and peer support for women who face challenges and barriers within their lives
- Progressing – We believe that women need their own time and space to build a secure and sustainable future for themselves
- Holistic – We help in every aspect of life, as well as providing a link to trusted agencies who can provide further support