CEO and Founder
An experienced trainer, coach and public speaker, I have been a part of WAITS since its inception, back in 1992.
As a volunteer community organiser I saw how giving women a space to talk about the issues affecting them, giving them a voice so they were heard, and supporting them throughout their individual journeys led them to happier, healthier, more fulfilling lives, and moreover they were able to make a difference and experience success.
This is where my passion for helping women in crisis was ignited, and that’s why 24+ years later I am proud to head WAITS.
My innovative team supports women with their practical, emotional and developmental issues. Our workshops aim to change attitudes and behaviour and empower women to make choices and influence decision makers.
I represent women in networks and forums, ensuring the issues affecting us are heard, evoking change both locally and nationally.
Email – email@example.com
Switchboard – 0121 440 1443
W.A.I.T.S. Vision and Mission
- Nuture a society where women are safe, valued and fulfilled
- Empowering women to make positive choices in their own lives
- Empowering – We empower clients and staff
- Clients and Value – We are client-focused and deliver holistic, quality services that provide value for money
- Dignity and Respect – We treat people with dignity and respect
- Integrity and Honesty – We act with integrity and honesty
- Innovation – We are innovative, using creative solutions to meet challenges
- Diverse Communities – We respect and value the diversity of people in our communities and are committed to fair access to services for all