I am an Additional Learning Support Worker for Birmingham Metropolitan College, working with Special Needs students aged 16-18 years.
Prior to this I spent many years in the Social Housing business working as Housing Director and part of an Executive Team. I have extensive experience in the delivery of Housing Services to customers including Resident Involvement and Asset Management.
I was involved in managing a diverse workforce, as well as deciding Strategy and Visioning for the organisation. I also have extensive experience of sitting on Boards.
My passion throughout my working life has been to make a difference to people’s lives both for customers and staff.
All this experience is used to help support Board discussions at WAITS.
Summary of Board of Trustees
The board use their wealth of collective experience to help us to deliver top quality services. They also offer advice and guidance with important decisions regarding the direction of WAITS. The Board of Trustees are an invaluable source of expertise, which we utilise to ensure that WAITS offers a meaningful and valuable service to women.
W.A.I.T.S. Vision and Mission
- Nuture a society where women are safe, valued and fulfilled
- Empowering women to make positive choices in their own lives
- Empowering – We empower clients and staff
- Clients and Value – We are client-focused and deliver holistic, quality services that provide value for money
- Dignity and Respect – We treat people with dignity and respect
- Integrity and Honesty – We act with integrity and honesty
- Innovation – We are innovative, using creative solutions to meet challenges
- Diverse Communities – We respect and value the diversity of people in our communities and are committed to fair access to services for all