We are pleased to announce that WAITS is holding our Salsa fundraising evening at the Jam House St Pauls Square. A night of fun, food and salsa, dance class, and live music by Del Camino in aid of WAITS Domestic Abuse Service.
Tag: Arts & Theatre
We support women with issues such as welfare benefits, employment and education, domestic violence, isolation, health, and fear of crime.
Please note that 100% accuracy cannot always be guaranteed.
Get Our e-Newsletter
Signup today - It's FREE!
- Residents of England's most polluted spot divided over solution
- 'Singled out': Oldham's Muslim community on lockdown controls
- Everyone is leaving London – and other lessons I've learned trying to move house | Zoe Williams
- Extending help-to-buy will only make the housing crisis worse | Laurie Macfarlane
- 'I was shielded from my history': the changes young black Britons are calling for
- Is UK arts rescue package too little, too late for grassroots?
- Are you part of a local food growing initiative? Tell us about it