We are pleased to announce that WAITS is holding our Salsa fundraising evening at the Jam House St Pauls Square. A night of fun, food and salsa, dance class, and live music by Del Camino in aid of WAITS Domestic Abuse Service.
Tag: Arts & Theatre
We support women with issues such as welfare benefits, employment and education, domestic violence, isolation, health, and fear of crime.
Please note that 100% accuracy cannot always be guaranteed.
Get Our e-Newsletter
Signup today - It's FREE!
- Graeme Armstrong: ‘When I stopped taking drugs, I felt a kind of loneliness’
- AirBnb hasn’t lived up to its utopian claims | Jay Owens
- Rebecca Long-Bailey challenges rivals on housing as Labour race gets personal
- Call for English councils to be given powers to regulate Airbnb
- I know what housing insecurity is like. Rising prices are not good news | Suzanne Moore
- Beautiful homes on sunlit uplands? Not once the developers are in charge | Richard Vize
- Flood insurance cover does not protect thousands of new homes