Calls about a child’s welfare to the NSPCC’s helpline have jumped by 50% over the the pandemic, the charity has said. The NSPCC is receiving 30+ calls a day from grown-ups worried about a child.
Translate This Site
Please note that 100% accuracy cannot always be guaranteed.
Get Our e-Newsletter
Signup today - It's FREE!
- Family farming with Janice and Matt Baker; New maternal mental health hubs; Author Susan Spindler; Statues of famous women
- The Feminisation of Chocolate
- Sharon Stone. The impact of pornography on young people. Actor Vanessa Kirby
- Summer music festivals line-ups - how many female artists are included?
- Sharon Stone, Gillian Keegan MP, Fertility & Race