On Friday 25th May I (Henrietta) was fortunate enough to co-chair an event featuring the Rt. Hon. John Bercow MP, Speaker of the House of Commons. For those who aren’t sure the Speaker of the House of Commons is that fellow who sits in the big chair in the House of Commons and tells MP’s off when they over step the mark.
Cover Your Tracks
We support women with issues such as welfare benefits, employment and education, domestic violence, isolation, health, and fear of crime.
Please note that 100% accuracy cannot always be guaranteed.
Get Our e-Newsletter
- Slum landlord family must pay £250k under crime proceeds act
- Prevent referrals over rightwing extremism rise by over a third
- Landlord fined £25,000 over lack of hot water for disabled tenant
- 'A different type of housing spreads': Manchester by Ben Tallon – an urban comic
- Guardian podcast: We need to talk about … the death of the high street
- Luxury Kensington complex will have just five affordable homes
- The photobook about homelessness – without a single rough sleeper