On Friday 25th May I (Henrietta) was fortunate enough to co-chair an event featuring the Rt. Hon. John Bercow MP, Speaker of the House of Commons. For those who aren’t sure the Speaker of the House of Commons is that fellow who sits in the big chair in the House of Commons and tells MP’s off when they over step the mark.
We support women with issues such as welfare benefits, employment and education, domestic violence, isolation, health, and fear of crime.
Please note that 100% accuracy cannot always be guaranteed.
Get Our e-Newsletter
Signup today - It's FREE!
- Health experts criticise UK's failure to track recovered Covid-19 cases
- Private rents in England hit record high during coronavirus lockdown
- Labour demands Robert Jenrick disclose all contacts on Westferry
- Over 1,000 prison leavers left homeless amid pandemic, MoJ figures show
- My working week: 'A council tenant has bedbugs and is suicidal'
- The Teesside Silicon Valley: Middlesbrough's £250m bid to be digital powerhouse
- Robert Jenrick ducks Commons question on planning intervention