On Friday 25th May I (Henrietta) was fortunate enough to co-chair an event featuring the Rt. Hon. John Bercow MP, Speaker of the House of Commons. For those who aren’t sure the Speaker of the House of Commons is that fellow who sits in the big chair in the House of Commons and tells MP’s off when they over step the mark.
We support women with issues such as welfare benefits, employment and education, domestic violence, isolation, health, and fear of crime.
Please note that 100% accuracy cannot always be guaranteed.
Get Our e-Newsletter
Signup today - It's FREE!
- Coronavirus has exposed the reality of a world without work | Josh Cohen
- Home Office to hold on evicting asylum seekers during lockdown
- Councils told to house all rough sleepers in England by weekend
- 'Is this all a dream?': my cramped week self-isolating in student halls
- UK neighbours rally to mark birthdays of young and old in isolation
- Cities after coronavirus: how Covid-19 could radically alter urban life
- How fresh economics can tackle coronavirus and climate change