On Friday 25th May I (Henrietta) was fortunate enough to co-chair an event featuring the Rt. Hon. John Bercow MP, Speaker of the House of Commons. For those who aren’t sure the Speaker of the House of Commons is that fellow who sits in the big chair in the House of Commons and tells MP’s off when they over step the mark.
We support women with issues such as welfare benefits, employment and education, domestic violence, isolation, health, and fear of crime.
Please note that 100% accuracy cannot always be guaranteed.
Get Our e-Newsletter
- Removal of homeless camps trebles as charities warn of 'out of control' crisis
- Trump’s attack on Sadiq Khan is inappropriate and unfair | Letters
- Airbnb for clutter: the people renting out storage space in their homes
- Teens caught up in county lines gangs have seen things no child should see
- Roddy Kentish obituary
- Grenfell Tower, two years on: community members discuss what’s changed
- The Guardian view on Grenfell, two years on: the survivors’ campaign deserves results | Editorial