On Friday 25th May I (Henrietta) was fortunate enough to co-chair an event featuring the Rt. Hon. John Bercow MP, Speaker of the House of Commons. For those who aren’t sure the Speaker of the House of Commons is that fellow who sits in the big chair in the House of Commons and tells MP’s off when they over step the mark.
We support women with issues such as welfare benefits, employment and education, domestic violence, isolation, health, and fear of crime.
Please note that 100% accuracy cannot always be guaranteed.
Get Our e-Newsletter
Signup today - It's FREE!
- Those were the days – or were they? | Letters
- Sajid Javid announces £600m of new infrastructure spending
- Labour to give councils power to seize boarded-up shops
- Obsession with white working class fuels inequality in north, study warns
- Grenfell survivors housed in flats with high fire risk, report finds
- Londoners win battle with council to save homes from demolition
- Barking fire: social tenants told to return despite safety fears