Who is the service for?
- Women who may have been victims of domestic abuse or at risk of domestic abuse
- Women offenders, those at risk of offending
- Women in need of accommodation
Please Note: All details submitted are held in the strictest confidence, and are only shared with any third parties in certain circumstances. See our privacy policies here.
The online referral options are currently unavailable – Apologies!
If you would like to refer to our services, please contact us by phone 0121 440 1443 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for an electronic referral form.
Alternatively you can download the form (click relevant tab below) and send by email to email@example.com
What services do we offer?
- We offer floating support to Women and those at Risk of suffering Domestic Abuse in the community with or without children
- We offer short term temporary accommodation (Iona House II & III) to single women located in the heart of the community with communal facilities
You can be helped by the Refuge!
- Are aged 20 years or over
- You are female
- Floating Support – Generic service
- Encountered domestic abuse or at risk of domestic abuse who require support to live independently
- Have a commitment to working with us and engaging with support leading to a more stable way of life
- Moving into a new property, resettle effectively and maintain independence
- Support with re-housing to permanent accommodation
We cannot offer..
- Care services – such as bathing or giving medication
- Cleaning clients room
- Doing laundry
- Giving lifts, shopping etc
What will happen next?
Once the referral form and risk profile has been received we will contact you within 5 working days to discuss the referral with you and advise you if your client is eligible for our service.
If our service is not appropriate for your client we will advise on alternative services.
If our service is appropriate then we will arrange to interview the client with 5 days and we will advise you how long we anticipate before your client can access our service.
Occasionally we may have no suitable vacancies. In these circumstances, applicants will be placed on a waiting list.